To be recognized as an institution of academic and training excellence and the preferred choice for technology education and training in the Kingdom.
To provide the Kingdom with well-educated and highly-trained manpower in technical and business related fields by offering quality technology education and training programs that are career-focused and market-driven, through partnership with business, industry, community and other stakeholders.
The following is a summation of the College‟s objectives to achieve its mission:
- To support the National Saudisation Program and contribute to the affluence and prosperity of the nation.
- To support the tenets of the National Development Plan; by preparing technically-trained quality manpower to international standards, by meeting specific job descriptions, and, in so doing, to promote the various developmental projects of the nation, particularly those of Jubail Industrial City.
- To provide short, tailor-made courses to industry and commerce in addressing their needs for technical manpower training.
- To promote collaborative applied research with industry and commerce and to provide consultancy services to them.
- To assist the stability and growth of the Jubail Industrial City community by providing further education options that will help attract Saudi nationals to settle and to work in the region.
- To provide community service programs that generate cultural, professional and recreational benefits for society.