The Admission Requirements for the Bachelor Degree
The following conditions must be met by any applicant applying for a program of study leading towards a Bachelor's Degree.
- The applicant must be a citizen of Saudi Arabia or the son of a Saudi mother.
- The applicant must be a graduate of Jubail Industrial College and must have a cumulative GPA of no lower than 2.45 on a 4.0 scale.
- The applicant must have an Associate Degree in science in one of the areas of specializations which will be announced.
- The duration of time since the applicant being awarded an Associate's Degree in science must not exceed five years.
- The applicant must pass a medical examination.
- Applicants who work in the private sector or are government employees must provide a letter of employment from their employer.
- The applicant must successfully pass any introductory or supplementary courses stipulated by the college council as being mandatory for admission into the Bachelor's Program.
- The applicant must fulfill any additional conditions stipulated by the College Council.