Program Educational Objectives (PEOs) And Students Outcomes (SOs)
Associate of Science(AS) in Mechanical Maintenance Engineering Technology (MMET)
Program Educational Objectives (PEOs):
- Pursue a successful career in the field of mechanical maintenance engineering technology.
- Work effectively as individuals or in professional teams to solve technical problems.
- Demonstrate effective communication skills.
- Enhance their professional skills by means of continuous education and development.
- Demonstrate professional and ethical responsibilities towards their profession, society and the environment as well as the respect for diversity.
Student Outcomes (SOs):
Student outcomes emphasize that by the time of graduation, the students will demonstrate:
- An ability to apply knowledge, techniques, skills and modern tools of mathematics, science, engineering, and technology to solve well-defined engineering problems appropriate to the discipline;
- An ability to design solutions for well-defined technical problems and assist with the engineering design of systems, components, or processes appropriate to the discipline;
- An ability to apply written, oral, and graphical communication in well-defined technical and non-technical environments; and an ability to identify and use appropriate technical literature;
- An ability to conduct standard tests, measurements, and experiments and to analyze and interpret the results; and
- An ability to function effectively as a member of a technical team.
Copyright © 2014 JIC All rights reserved