To equip students with managerial and technical skills for designing and implementing business solutions through the use of information technology in a dynamic business environment
To develop principled and innovative graduates that transform regional business and society.
Graduates of the MIS program will be expected to:
- Employ their managerial knowledge and technical skills to successfully participate in and support information systems and technologies in organizational decision making,
- Analyze and manage the specification, design and implementation of information systems
- Demonstrate the knowledge of contemporary issues related to the field of managing information systems
- Show self-confidence in decision-making, teamwork, effective communication and social responsibility.
- Pursue lifelong learning and continuing education