Registration will take place at the beginning of each scholastic semester and according to the academic calendar of the academic year.
- A student should complete all the Prep. Year courses in three regular semesters.
- The maximum period for satisfying the requirements of the Associate Degree is six regular semesters.
- A student who has already spent six (6) Main Semesters but expected to complete all his graduation requirements at the following Summer Session will be readmitted and will be eligible for stipend providing that his CUM GPA at last main semester is not less than (2.00).
- A regular student must satisfy the graduation requirements of the Bachelor Program in three years as maximum.
- A part-time student should satisfy all Preparatory Year requirements in four regular semesters.
- A part-time student should satisfy the degree requirements in a period not exceeding six years from the date of enrolment.
- The maximum period for a part-time student to satisfy the graduation requirements of the Bachelor Program is four years.