The students' advisory system aims at the following:
- Following up the student's course of study and registration of courses according to the study plan.
- Interpreting academic rules and regulations for the student.
- Solving a student's academic problems.
- Furnishing a student with the graduation requirements and information that determines a student's academic obligations during the course of study in the light of college regulations.
Each student is assigned a faculty member as an academic advisor when he starts studying in the Preparatory Year or in the specialization department.
- The advisor helps the student in confirming the pre-registration proposed by the Students Information System (SIS) during the specified periods.
- The academic advisor helps the student in the final registration of courses in the SIS and according to the plan of study.
- The academic advisor follows up the student's performance during the scholastic semester and may refer him to the Students Affairs Department if needed.